1. A quotation for the cost of your wedding flowers will be sent out to you soon after your initial consultation. This is a guide price and will be subject to change following the detailed consultation to account for any changes you make nearer to the wedding day and reflect the market cost of the flowers at the time of ordering. After the quote has been issued, and you have expressed a wish to proceed, you will be required to sign our wedding contract. This will be countersigned by Croppers in Bloom LTD upon receiving the booking deposit and will then form a binding contract.
2. A £50 booking deposit is required to hold and book your wedding date. This should be paid during the initial consultation or with the return of the signed contract. This deposit will be subtracted from your final wedding bill. If for any reason you decide to cancel your wedding, this deposit is non-refundable. If you decide to postpone your wedding, we will hold the deposit until the wedding goes ahead and may be subject to rearrangement fees.
3. Once your wedding date is booked with us, you should arrange a further detailed consultation at least 4 - 6 weeks before your wedding day. This is to finalise the arrangements and discuss any last minute changes.
4. All wedding consultations will be made by appointment only. The initial and detailed consultations are complimentary. We will be available for contact by phone and email at any stage to answer any questions and queries you may have.
5. Any changes made to a wedding order must be submitted in writing by the bride, groom or appointed acting party. We order your wedding flowers approximately ten to fourteen days before your wedding date, dependent on type of flowers chosen. You will not be allowed to make any changes after the order has been placed without additional fees. We will however try to make small changes where possible to accommodate your needs.
6. As fresh flowers and foliage are living products, there are occasions when particular varieties may be unavailable. Whilst every effort is made to source products accordingly, sometimes we are unable to obtain a particular type of flower. All fresh flowers and foliage are subject to availability and stringent quality checks, as such Croppers in Bloom LTD reserve the right to use a similar flower in place of the previously chosen flower. This will not be without prior notification to yourself.
7. The final invoice for your wedding flowers will be issued to you after your detailed consultation. The final payment must be paid in full 14 days before the wedding. Croppers in Bloom LTD reserves the right to cancel any wedding flowers, if payment is not made by this date. We are not obliged to offer any compensation for inconvenience caused.
8. Prices quoted will take into consideration a premium for weddings occurring over Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day weekend and any public / bank holiday.
9. We require a signature from yourself or an appointed person when you receive your flowers to confirm their delivery is of acceptable condition and that quantities are correct. Any queries must be raised within 1 hour of delivery.
10. Cancellation Charges
|Any cancellations made within 90 days of the booked event||No deposit refundable.|
|Any cancellations made within 60 days of the booked event||No deposit refundable and administration charge will be applicable of £50.00.|
|Any cancellations made within 30 days of the booked event||No deposit refundable and 50% of the final balance will be required.|
|Any cancellations within 14 days of the booked event||Full balance will be required.|
1. A holding cheque will be required to cover any loss or damage while in the hirer’s possession. This will be returned once the hire Equipment has been returned in perfect condition.
2. The Hirer shall be solely responsible for the Hired Equipment, not the reception / event venue / hotel / florist or any other third party to whom shall take possession of the hired Equipment. The Hirer shall be alone responsible for insuring the hired Equipment is kept in good order from the time of receipt of delivery until back into the possession of Croppers in Bloom LTD.
3. Any damage to hired Equipment or missing Equipment will be charged to the Hirer. Replacement of Equipment is charged at current market price- as mentioned on the quote. It is then the responsibility of the Hirer to reclaim any of these costs from the venue if the venue was at fault.
4. In the event that Equipment is unavailable, Croppers in Bloom LTD will endeavour to notify the Hirer as soon as possible and promptly refund any monies already paid. The extent of Croppers in Bloom LTD’s liability is limited to a refund of monies already paid.
5. For Equipment that are not returned within 1 day from the hire end period and where Croppers in Bloom LTD have received no contact from the Hirer, Croppers in Bloom LTD are entitled to assume that the Hirer has no intention of returning the property. In these circumstances, Croppers in Bloom LTD reserve the right to notify the authorities as appropriate and invoice the Hirer for the full replacement cost of the Equipment.
6. All hire Equipment is for indoor use only unless specified.
7. The Equipment hired must not be altered in any way, without prior written approval. Some Equipment is fragile, please handle with care at all times. The Hirer under no circumstances will be permitted to spray the Equipment with any hairspray, spray paint, perfume or any other spray.
8. The hire Equipment remains the property of Croppers in Bloom LTD. The Hirer will undertake not to sell, offer to sell, assign, charge, pledge, underlet or otherwise deal with the any Equipment provided by Croppers in Bloom LTD in any circumstances.
9. The hire charges do not include delivery and collection charges unless otherwise agreed prior to hiring.
10. The Hirer must return all Equipment rented unless they are provided as part of the service, in which case this will be clearly specified in the quotation.
11. All goods should be pre-packed in their original boxes if collection has been agreed.